Saturday, April 26, 2008

Happy Hour

Yesterday was Friday, after school Loc, Fox, Toby, Truc, Kathy, Tiffany, Emily, Petro, Daniela, Aurelio, Peng, Nicole, Choyi, and me we went to a Vietnamese restaurant which was recommend by Truc to have lunch..It was a big group,wasn't it? Anyway, we have a good time in there and enjoy the delicious food. We liked it. Unfortunately, I didn't take camera so that I can't take down this happy moment.
After lunch, some of us went to Karaoke.. Although we came from different countries, we still enjoy our time. .. everyone have their own characteristic...Music doesn't have national boundaries...We were happy..
Moreover, I want to thank Loc, Fox, Toby,Truc, and Peng for staying with me ... I had a excellent time.. ...Unfortunately, when we paid the bill,, the waiter lost our $20. As result Loc and me can't get our money back. Also, Fox and truc just got an half....I was so sorry about that.. Because I asked you guys to stay.... Anyway, I had a good time,,, I hope that you were too...

2 comments:

PEDRO said...

Hi, Ivy.
Definitively we had a wonderful evening, eating , singing, sharing with each other. For me was the first time I went to a Kareoke. I had never sang before in my life , so for me was very funny and also I got very relaxed doing it. We should go out more often because is good for our English and also for our health.

Reem said...

I hope that i was their it saound good ,if you go next time blease invite me.