Monday, April 21, 2008

Happiness

The second face comes closest to expressing my whole life. I enjoying my life now! Although I have to face with some problems in my life, I would rather say those are challenges. Nobody have a perfect life. Different people has different difficulties in their own life. However, I have parents who love me so much, I have friends who always stay with me, I have teacher who always help me. I have house to live, I have clothes to wear, I have food to eat and I have good opportunities studying here. We should satisfy with everything we had. We should cherish everything we had. Therefore, I can't say I have a perfect life. But I will say I am happy in my life.

7 comments:

Mey said...

You are right! I support your ideas. Something that we are facing is not a problem at all, it's our challenging. Fight!!! Do not give up......

Kathy Katherine said...

I agree with you, Ivy. In addition, I had the same choice=)

Loc said...

Well, i do appreciate what u said. "We should satisfy with what we have". However, if u do have an ambition, your life will be perfect than ever. :P

Yufi said...

Good Ivy! I support your ideas. Every should satisfy with anything they have that will be much happier in our life~

Choyi said...

Hey Ivy, your blog is so beautifu!
Pink, pink, and Pink! haha... :)
What a lovely!

Marley said...

I just want to say what a great blogger you are Ivy. I've seen your comments on everyone's blogs! Keep up your comments and now try to write longer ones!
marley

Nicole said...

Yeah, even if you have difficulties in your life, you can change and solve the problems depending on how you think. Besides, if we get so much stress from school or whatever, we can go to karaoke like yesterday. You have beautiful voice Ivy!!