Sunday, April 20, 2008

Congratulation

Congratulation !! Our book project finished in last Friday .. I was so happy!!
Although I was not the best one, I knew i did my best. Because I know it was 5% of our final mark ..
Although our group just had two people, I thought it might be easier for us dividing the work. I thought I had little bit nerves when I presented the book, it also had some grammar mistakes, because the grammar is my biggest enemy. I have to overcome it step by step. Moreover, I have to thanks for my partner--Yufi ..because she paid for our beautiful pictures...HaHa ..just kidding .. I know she also worked so hard.
Anyway, I satisfied my presentation, but I know I will be better next time. I will improve myself.

2 comments:

Toby said...

fighting!!!

Yufi said...

Ivy~my dear partner! Here I must say thank you for you!And I want to tell you, you did the best job for our presentation! Fighting~~~