Saturday, May 24, 2008

My research project

Congratulation!!!! I have finished my research paper on time at the end .. I can't believe it.. Even I never did the research paper in my language before.. Although it is very hard to start, the reference also let me fell frustrated. In china, we needn't write the references, also, I need find it again from the sources. Moreover, organize the information was very hard for me,because I have too much information. I didn't know which one I should focus on.. Anyway,I am very happy I can finish it, I know it is not the best one in the Class,, but I have won myself, also I have learned a lot from this unforgettable experience..I am proud of myself

On Tuesday, I have finished my presentation... I felt so relax ... during these days,,I dream of yoga, live with yoga, eating with yoga ... it was crazy ... but i like it .. At beginning time.. I go to yoga class because of this project.. but after few classes,, I really love it ... But in the presentation ,, I should find some yoga music ... it is really relax .. Before the presentation,, I feel so nervous ,, because I am a person who want do everything in perfect ... Actually ,, this kind of personality has both side .. In positive way, it can push me work so hard ,,, In negative way ,, it will make always feel worry, nervous ... Anyway,, this is my personality, I have to learn how to live with them ..
However, I have did my best , I think everyone tried their best..
Finally , I want to appreciate Marley and Sandra .. you help me a lot . ...

9 comments:

Peng Ray said...

u should be proud of urself , u did a prefect job!

FOX said...

yes, i do agree with peng, you realy did a such good job, you are a hard worker.

Kathy Katherine said...

You had a very nice PowerPoint. You did a good job.
Now, we are enjoying what yo did research about, hehe.

Reem said...

Unfortunately I missed your presentation but I heard that you did a good job .I really proud of you.

Ivy said...

Thank you very much ....

Marley said...

Not only did you give a wonderful presentation but you also helped people learn about yoga and on how to give a great presentation! Congratulations to you Ivy! You worked hard, never complained, never gave up and always listened carefully to our suggestions. The success is all yours!
marley

Mey said...

I like your personality( want to be perfect ). This personality can motivate to work hard so do not worry the result will not up sad you. I agree with Peng, you should proud of yourself....
You did really good presentation. Even I attended yoga before, but I did not learn as much as I learned from your presentation.

Hongze ^Θ^! said...

D D D D D I want ask every people have the (charkla)?

Nicole said...

Wow..now I have nothing to say because everybody already said what I wanted to say to you, haha!
Once more, I LOVED your beautiful powerpoint~it was really great! and it was very pleasant time to listen your explanation with your sweet voice^^ I could see how much you worked hard on your presentation, way to go, Ivy!!!